When you are out to dinner and order wine, there will be a "wine presentation." Make sure you know what to do!
- First, the bottle of wine is presented to you with the label facing you.
- When the wine is opened the cork will be placed in front of you for your inspection.
- A small amount of wine will be poured in your glass for a taste and final approval.
- One approved, the rest of the table will be served, ending with you.
- If at any point you are finished drinking wine, keep a small bit left in the glass to indicate you are finished.