- Buy a ring
- Talk to the parents
- Find the perfect location
- Hire a photographer
- Figure out how to get her there (and dressed for pictures)
- Where to hide and meet friends and family
- Figure out what to say
- Keep it a surprise
- Create a unique and personalized proposal plan
- Get her to say yes!
....or save time and money and hire us! Check out our packages here.
visit www.oneilevents.carlsoncraft.com for more ideas!
Ceremony and Reception - Temple Beth Ami Synagogue
Catering - Zeffert and Gold
Videographer - In Depth Photo and Video
Entertainment - Washington Talent: Black Tie Band
Florist - Da Vinci Florist
Makeup - Blend Make-Up Artistry
Hair - Jewel Hair Design
For the full album, check out our facebook page!
Tired of pink and an overflow of flowers? Time to man-up and start making this wedding about both of you. There are easy ways to "lead" your bride to a more manly wedding.
- Add a cigar bar
- Better yet, make the signature drink something with a masculine twist. Which basically means any drink without an umbrella, tons of fruit, or tons of sugar.
- Games are an easy way to peak a man's attention and interest. It gives guest something to do during cocktail hour, and it can also give that ever so shy guest an activity to do during a dance set.
- Have late night comfort food snacks such as pizza or mac and cheese. Not only is it awesome, but it also is a great way to keep your guest guessing till the end.
- Lastly, try to minimize the decor. Country rustic is a very chic theme right now and can easily appease both the groom and the bride's decor taste.