Tips on how to lower the cost of your cake
- Not everyone will eat the cake, so only order for about 70% - 80% of your guest.
- If you have a cake cutting station, this should cut down your "cake cutting" charge that many venues have.
- To make your cake look bigger, use separators between the layers
- A square cake is something different, and will feed more guest per layer
- Using icing to decorate the cake
- Or pick big items that will take up more space to decorate the cake
- Try the standard flavored cakes and icings.